West Michigan Remote Control Expo
July 7 @ 8:00 am - July 10 @ 5:00 pm
The Lake County Modelers and Flyers are hosting the West Michigan Remote Control Expo on July 7, 8 & 9.
- Turbine jet-powered aircraft –Come chat with the pilots and flight crews. Or just come watch them fly!
- Giant scale gas planes, helicopters, drones & warbirds – Static displays, pyrotechnic show, and flight demos.
- Unique nitro and electric-powered planes and helicopters.
- Kids and Cars (We have the RC cars . You bring the kids.) The track is open to the public on Friday & Saturday.
- Flight Simulators are back this year!
- RC Plane Training – We have the planes and can have kids, dads, and moms safely flying in minutes.
- Each Flight = a ticket for the Pilot’s Raffle. The Industry sponsors have provided some excellent prizes and we have collected several engines, planes and other prizes too!
- 50/50 raffles on Friday & Saturday
- Onsite food service Friday & Saturday
- Thursday -July 7th = Noon – 5 PM
- Friday—July 8th = 10 AM – 5PM
- Saturday- July 9 = 10 AM.– 5PM
- The main events are on July 10th at ~ Noon
- Many pilots and other prizes.
- New Cars and Planes for sale – House of Hobbies & Ludington Hobbies onsite Saturday!
- Bring your sunglasses, favorite chair & cooler. Come watch for the day or come and just play with us for a while.
- The West Mi RC Expo is a donation-based, fun, family-oriented regional activity sponsored by the Lake County Modelers and Flyers Association.
- Spectators are always welcome!
- Baldwin Airport is located ~1 mile south of Baldwin on M-37.
- Current CDC guidelines will be in effect.
For more event information check out
- The website at www.LCMFA.com. LenTodd@att.net (907) 903-3569